2024 Event information and links:
- Results: Results from the 2024 Lost Dutchman Marathon events.
- Finish photos, video and certificate: Athlinks offers our runners images and videos of their finish! Visit our results page, find your result and scroll down for a photo Finisher's Certificate and video of your finish.
- Gallery: Every year we add a new page to our Photo Gallery. The gallery includes a curated mix of professional and personal photos that highlight each year's event. If you took some great photos and would like us to include them, please send them to email@example.com.
- Post race survey: Every year we conduct a post race survey to better understand our participants and collect feedback to help make the Lost Dutchman Marathon better every time. Racers, give us your feedback! Take our 3 minute post race survey.
- Feedback: Add your comments by taking our post race survey, using our online contact form, posting to Facebook or sending an e-mail directly to race director Kristie Falb. We welcome and encourage your feedback on our event. We read everything and seriously consider all advice and criticism with the objective of making the Lost Dutchman Marathon better every year. Nearly all feedback is published to our web site on our feedback page.
- Reviews: Leave a review on Google, Facebook or your favorite social media platform.
- Awards and medals: Visit our Awards and Finisher's Medal page pages respectively for information.
The 2025 Lost Dutchman Marathon will be held on February 16, 2025. Save the date!
2024 Race Shirts
Want an extra shirt for yourself, a friend or family member? A quantity of Lost Dutchman Marathon runner's shirts are available in limited sizes. Shirts are available to registered 2024 entrants for $15 to cover shipping and handling and $25 to the general public.
If you are interested, please email Riley King the quantity and size of shirt(s) you would like. Once she confirms availability send a check (for shipping and handling) payable to Lost Dutchman Marathon Inc. along with your mailing information to Attn:
City of AJ Parks & Recreation Department
300 E. Superstition Blvd.
Apache Junction, Az. 85119.
Requests must be received by Friday, March 8th.
2025 Lost Dutchman Marathon
The marathon is a scenic, rolling, point-to-point, USATF certified course (AZ23001JOE)
that can be used as a qualifier for the Boston Marathon.
"The marathon start and the first six miles were absolutely magical with the pre-dawn campfires, full moon, and then the sunrise giving way to a beautiful desert scape!"
"I can proudly say I loved every minute of it. From the sign up to expo to race day you all made everything smooth and effortless."
"I am so glad that I chose the LDM to run my first 10K. The views of the Superstitions at sunrise was amazing! I'll be back soon."
"I ran the trail run today. It was well organized. Great weather, great scenery, great volunteers, great shirts, great medals, and an awesome time!"
The Lost Dutchman Marathon, Inc.
The Lost Dutchman Marathon, Inc. is a public charity run by an all-volunteer board of directors and officers with proceeds directed to local youth organizations focused on the economically disadvantaged.
Since the Lost Dutchman Marathon's inception in 2002 we have donated over $838,000 to various local youth organizations.
Arizona Runner's Favorite
Sunday, February 16, 2025
The Lost Dutchman Marathon and it's associated races are a favorite of serious marathoners and casual runners alike. This event is held annually over President's day weekend near the rumored site of the legendary Lost Dutchman Mine. Runners can depend on a beautiful location, excellent weather, great volunteers, and fast times.
This was my 40th marathon and one of the best - if not the best - in terms of local spirit and volunteer presence. I was really impressed with the organization and execution of this race. If you're looking for a smallish winter marathon with a high likelihood of good weather, this is one to consider!